PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'Renegade' controllers leave pilots flying blind: air chief
Old 2nd Aug 2008, 07:37
BeGoneTFN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Please ask the question

I wish one of you MEDIA types would ask TFN exactly how long he has been trying to address the staffing crisis (this is the one question he seems to dodge wonderfuly well).

Despite the fact he actually created the current disaster, he has been in the job for nearly four years and yet he is still shifting the blame to others, claiming that Mr B S left the place in a state (give me a break).

After the 7.30 report one would have thought he has just arrived and is striving to save the situation OMG what a laugh!

TFN is engaged in a cover up to save his own arse. I believe it will only be a matter of time before PC and his like get the bullet the final act of cowardice to save his bonus.

Thats another question, how on earth did he get his massive bonus if when he arrived he had identified a lack of staff planning yet we are still in the sh*thouse.

Given TSIT when fully cranked up with the masses of resources thrown at it could pump out a max of 50-70 trainees a year the current academy stands a snowflakes chance in hell of achieving 500 in 5 years.

Sorry, I forgot that the staff situation will be solved next month. I guess the TGO's featured in the TWR simulator footage on the 7.30 report are progressing extremely well.

BgTFN