PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qr Restrictions
Thread: Qr Restrictions
View Single Post
Old 2nd Aug 2008, 06:28
P.Clostermann

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Have to agree on that British management remark that was made here.[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']CPT came in with good references and the correct attitude. Headhunted by the CEO and his so called advisor S.V. However, he has been here almost 6 months and nothing changed. The only communication we received was an ACN saying that no food or drinks are available in the sim centre![/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']SVPO came in on true stealth mode. Never heard from him officially, never even seen him! His references are a lot less glamorous and the feedback I am getting from him directly from the Nigels is appalling to say the least! He has not done anything since he joined, except blocking our salary increase! Apparently he is a good friend of S.V as well![/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']The other "westerners" hired (rostering manager, OCC,...) seem to be good and professional people, however still without any results...[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']It makes me wonder why ever they fired D.F. 7 years ago, he was doing a good job and if they wanted to work with expats in management anyway, why not keep them in the first place?[/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']I have a feeling this has been a rash decision which can end badly, and I know for a fact the Qatari ex-management is watching from the sideline with a big grin on their faces![/font]

[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif']Maybe the era of H.A.B. and H.A.A.was not such a bad thing after all![/font]
[FONT='Verdana','sans-serif'][/font]

Last edited by P.Clostermann; 2nd Aug 2008 at 13:33.