PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More Duty free Booze taken at BNE screening Point
Old 2nd Aug 2008, 04:45
Bravohotel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
More Duty free Booze taken at BNE screening Point

Heard yesterday of a PX flight (Air Nuigini) on a direct SYD-POM flight diverting into Brisbane (BNE) all pax asked to leave aircraft with all there cabin baggage including duty free....at the screening point proir to going upstairs to the transit & boarding area the screening staff had a field day collecting every passengers duty free booze....must have been quite a haul.....having had the same done to me...brought my bottle in Auckland and forgot about those booze collectors at that stupid screening point....still can't understand why its there.....having boarded an international flight and been through all the checks proir to boarding we have to encounter these uniformed contractors just to go upstairs and connect to another international flight.....I was lucky I got a refund from the Duty free shop in Auckland as they should have asked me if I was transiting in Brisbane....but these poor pax lost the lot!!!! bravohotel