PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2008, 03:57
skhan11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up The Etihad Cadet Candidates

Aeromar, your reasons for not letting information out are totally valid. It’s a competitive world, and we are all competing for the same thing. No one wants to give anyone the upper hand. All of us on this very thread: We all want (some more than others) an opportunity at this position, and we would do quite a lot to be 1 of the 12 international cadets for Etihad.

Having said the above, it doesn’t take a genius to figure out we are all working towards a common goal, and that we are on this thread to help each other out, and share information. Now that does NOT mean I want you to tell me or anyone who didn’t write the tests the questions or the answers to the 6 tests.

The bottom line, what I am saying is let’s all get along the way we were before the assessments in Europe. How is that, too much to ask for? Let’s not separate and divide us amongst those who did the tests and those who didn’t.

Like for instance more than the tests, I am curious to know how many more cadets are they looking for next year? Are they looking for a massive expansion just like their fleet? Did they mention that to you fellas at the assessment?... Also Palks, you said 2 weeks and they will let you know. Then that would probably mean that they are not comparing your test score with the rest of the candidates, but simply a ‘pass’ is sufficient for next stage?

Anyways guys, there has been some misunderstandings on this thread. Let us all move past that! Hope we all cool now