PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 31st Jul 2008, 17:47
skhan11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
link142, I'd strongly advise you remove your post. That is not new information; it has been posted before multiple times from someone who took the tests in Abu Dhabi. Calling someone stupid like that isn’t going to help anyone bro, that is not decreasing anyone’s chances! If someone does the research properly they can find more than enough information on this very thread. Like I said you all need to chill out!

Anyways, If you had your assessment, great! A statement like Adams is more than sufficient… “I took the tests on Tuesday at LHR and would like to wish people the best of luck for their assessments wherever they might be…The day is enjoyable and the staff are most friendly, which makes it relaxed.”

If you don’t want to even share that, than don’t bother saying: “I did the tests but nope my mouth is closed, I can’t say anything, my mouth is closed, I can’t say anything. No one else say anything”. I mean no one was really asking you to begin with! Just the experience: good/bad is more than good enough. If you are not comfortable with that, than don’t say anything. I mean come on; I challenge anyone to find if anyone asked for a breakdown of the tests and questions/answers.

I hope no one will take offense to what I said. Try understanding where I'm coming from. And as for anything else, like Ralph said, it doesn’t cost anything to be humble people!

Peace