PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What the Biggins happend at Mildenhall on Saturday?
Old 29th May 2001, 20:25
MikeSamuel

Red face

Sorry, but I had an absoluteley fantasticalourous, stupendiforous, and generally excellent day...I went on an organised trip with my dad's works last year, and then it took us a while to get from the main road through Mildenhall into the parking area, but this time they had it really sorted for coaches. We had to do a slight detour through Lakenheath, and then approach Mildenhall from the opposite direction, and was on the taxiways after about 3 mins of guidance through the base to the coach parking.

I thought they really cracked it this year, and the show itself was excellent, especially due to the weather, and copious quantities or burgers...

Sorry to hear you had a poor experience, but get on a trip next time, they look after you well that way...

I saw the queue for the park and ride, Geez, that looked Godawful, especially in that heat...Burned my arms off

Anyway, hope you will go again next year, it really is worth it...Only cost me £10 including travel from Coventry!!!

Regards

Mike

(edited for foolish spelling, and general badness)

[This message has been edited by MikeSamuel (edited 29 May 2001).]