PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Nelson ALPA pilots to strike
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2008, 21:59
reallyhigh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Q3000121

How deep is your head berried in the sand? Or is it up your- you know what. If you have been here a year and I assume you know how to read-don’t you!!! At an age of 41 I hope so. I am sure you know exactly what has been going on through some very very good correspondence from OUR ALPA reps. To say you are in the dark is an indictment on your self not our hard working negotiators.

As for working your tail off to get here LOL. Hell you must be the first person to have to do that. Everybody else just cruised into it –NOT. You need to break out of the mentality that you are prepared to do the job for nothing. You probably did plenty of that in your GA days.
To answer your question where has it got us? FACILITATION. Oh isn’t that happening today& tomorrow? Yes it is. Now that is a hugely positive step forward, if you are genuine in your posts wouldn’t you wait to see the outcome of that before raising your concerns???? I hope you apply far better logic to problem solving when flying. If not I am truly concerned for you and any body that flies with you.