PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2008, 19:35
Aviator101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aeromar

why r u going to delete your post and pretend like u said nothing, THAT is no fun, everyone should know ur smart:

AEROMAR:_________________________________________________
"Danny man, let me tell you that reading what you just wrote there was harder than Etihad's tests. I don't care about spelling or the common web-abbreviations like "u". But please, please use commas and periods. Not doing so renders a whole sentence unreadable.
Example:
...since the competition is very tough i dont think its good everybody should hav a fair chance.

You don't??

Please, i dont want this to be seen as the typical reply of the smartass correcting everyone else on the forum. It's just... it's commas and periods we're talking about here.
____________________________________________________________ __

MY REPLY:
1) dear aero, who made you the boss of this forum?
2) why r u such an edgy ass since you finished ur assessment?
3) why did you just give away the test?..."""reading what you just wrote there was harder than Etihad's tests"""
4) you are not suppose to reveal anything, and you just decreased my chances a lot
5) i don't want anyone decrease my chances
6) maybe dannys first language is not english, whats it to you? no one told u 2 reply like a wise guy
7) he was just tryin to coll things up
8) if you don't have anything positive to say, don't say it... that include me 2 from now on

Please, i dont want this to be seen as the typical reply of the smartass correcting everyone else on the forum...no one told u 2 do that... It's just... u do sound like that and thats exactly what u sound like a smart ass who is **** scared and don't 4get to let me know the mistakes i made

Last edited by Aviator101; 30th Jul 2008 at 19:51.