PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2008, 11:14
ZaaZoo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok, someone mentioned that letting out any more info wouldn't make any difference since they are only picking 12. Thats THE first rumor that the examiners tackled. They are picking more, do you really think they would wander around the whole world to pick only 12 people?

Yes, it had already been said what the tests where all about several weeks ago. And that's about all the information you need. Any other information like, how long you have for each test, and how long the breaks are between tests, are extra information that, as said before, none of the people knew before hand.

This has got NOTHING to do with "can u give me the freq of that VOR?". I know chances are really low. And my thought is: I am really worth it, but i will not be able to prove so unless i go to the next stages. It all depends now solely on the results of these first tests, and that's why they are so important. It is very possible that the people who would make great pilots, get ruled out just because of the fact that they are not walking calculators. Let me tell u, i know I'm not the smartest out of ten. I also know i have never met anyone more vocational than me, and i also know that i do have aptitudes. So, all I'm trying to do is to keep this as fair as possible. For me, and for everyone else.

And the grammy goes to.....lol.Lets hope the Etihad guys saw that

Cmon, Omar I like you and Raf, but really whatdid you think the point of exchanging emails and me creating the facebook site was so we could share info....thios is just silly now....we were supposed to be looking out for each other.
I understand the reason why you want to keep it confidential, but really, some you win, and some you lose.
Don't worry you two will both still be Captains on our fleet