PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joyce the new CEO of Qantas
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2008, 11:06
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down Sad....distortions and lies again.

It's getting a little tired genex but let me once again put forward the QF pilot position. It's a position that is virtually identical to AIPAs. I note that you conveniently ignored this from my previous but I shouldn't be surprised as you tend to ignore my posts when I've shone the spotlight onto your distortions and game playing.

Is this a guarantee that AIPA will work to lift the T & C of every JQ pilot while preserving the right of all JQ pilots to fly the 787 in order of JQ seniority as they would have if there'd been no AIPA? However many 787s Jetstar gets?
For the umpteenth time, J* pilots get first crack at their own aircraft as per their seniority. QF pilots getting the opportunity to fly J* aircraft do so either with the 'protected' seniority number which already exist and continue to accrue at 7:20 of new hires or follow underneath the J* crew. For the record, the protected J* numbers in QF are now eligible to be F/Os. In a couple of years time they'd be senior enough for 737 captain slots.

Membership of AIPA and representation of J* pilots means that we'd be working together for the future benefit of both pilot groups- something it appears that you are against.

...will AIPA take actual industrial action to change the JQ EBA to ensure this?
You come across as a pretty smart guy and you're forever telling us how dumb we pilots are and conversely how slick you are and so therefore you should know that this is illegal under current legislation with heavy penalties. Therefore your comments here are one of two things. They are either completely uninformed and ignorant or they're posted specifically to obfuscate and distort the truth. Choice is yours.

...will AIPA actually support the new CEO of the whole Qantas Group (of which AIPA pilots represent less than 7% of the employees)?
AIPA and many QF crew have stated many times that we want a strong group moving forward. This hasn't changed. Will you support the new CEO of the QF Group if he kills J* international?