PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joyce the new CEO of Qantas
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2008, 10:39
genex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And maybe Prune should have a minimum IQ level for posters Inamiddle....

I guess AJ wishes he was tall. Maybe his mum does too. Maybe his tailor. Maybe he should have red hair and come from Fiji instead. What the heck....except to show your bias and arrogance....does this all have to do with the future of Qantas?

And Tenretni......

"Trust me when I say to you that AIPA is interested in unity and strength in numbers so that we may advance the cause of all QF group pilots.

Nothing more nothing less. You see fellas, we know that by protecting and improving your lot in life we preserve what we enjoy"

Amazing. Truly amazing. I am actually stunned. Is this a guarantee that AIPA will work to lift the T & C of every JQ pilot while preserving the right of all JQ pilots to fly the 787 in order of JQ seniority as they would have if there'd been no AIPA? However many 787s Jetstar gets?

Are there steak knives too?

Sorry...didn't mean to be frivolous. It's just so good to see AIPA's official (and may I say selfless though extremely patronizing position) finally published "No Jetstar pilot will live in poverty...".

Will....and here I cut to the chase....will AIPA take actual industrial action to change the JQ EBA to ensure this?

Or....will AIPA actually support the new CEO of the whole Qantas Group (of which AIPA pilots represent less than 7% of the employees)?