PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:55
jaimz1982

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I also agree with EGHH, Stonyisland and Aviator 101

I have also been following this thread for quite some time and find it quit puzzling how before the assessments eveyone was friends, acquantances, email buddies etc etc. And there was speculative advice flying all over the place.

Then when people do have concrete advice to give, it's not given.

I completely agree with not sitting here and going, q1 is c, q2 is d, q3 is b etc etc, but look at the threads of FTE, CTC, OAT etc, there is loads and loads and loads of advice on there about the tests, what to expect and the various stages and yet so many people fail / miss the grades and don't quite get through.

I attended the assessment yesterday at LHR and the chap said they had been monitoring pprune and Facebook and they asked us not to tell anyone, and that is fair, but to everyone who is up in arms about it. Etihad is one opportunity, there are plenty out there.

And being totally honest, if you don't know what to expect, then maybe you've not done your research. I say this as someone who has done CTC was about to FTE in October. Those who really want to fly have a fairly good idea of what to expect.

I would also interested to hear anyones opinion on what they actually thought of the scheme described?