PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2008, 09:20
Facelookbovvered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Michael south west wales

Its not a polictical point, its about two individuals, both who have been revered in the past and are known internationaly, that some how now seem old hat. In fact i would go further, the common term "Stealth tax" was coined as a result of the deceitful way that Gordon Brown extracted money from the British tax payers through hiden charges and the fine detail of his budget papers, whilst all the time pretending to be doing right by the people of Great Britain. MOL likeswise is a master of all things that are deceitful, wheelchair levvy,reduction from 20k to 15k (because its what passenger want), credit card fee per pax per sector, sure many other now do the same, but by and large they follow MOL lead

So lets have some feed back from other Pprunners? who else thinks that they are Brothers in arms when it comes to deceit?

I don't dislike Ryanair or its employees,its MOL who IMHO i think has done damage to the industry, he has really got the green lobby going with his headline line fares of £0.01p, the churlish bye bye whoever on the side of his aircraft and the treatment of those in his employ, either way time will tell

I'll get me tin hat