I Just Want To Fly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mind Control

PAX: "Excuse me my TV is telling me to kill you!"
CC: "Oh that's OK. Do not be alarmed."
SOUND EFFECT: repeated stabbing sounds

A RECENT NOTICE TO CREW:
Following a recent reset of the IFE system, what could be perceived as
'threatening messages' appeared on the screens. An example of one of the possible
messages is "System going down", a few lines of text followed by "Kill, Kill, Kill, Kill".

These messages are part of the IFE reboot/reset software and cannot be changed. Engineering are liaising with Panasonic regarding this matter and are working to reduce the number of reboots/resets, however should you need to reboot the IFE system, the following PA should be made:

"Ladies and gentleman, due to the problems some of you are experiencing with the entertainment system, we have to shut it down and restarted it. This should take about 30 minutes and we apologise for this temporary inconvenience. During this time, some of the text messages displayed on your screen may appear as threatening. Please do not be alarmed. The messages relate to the shutting down of the system. Thank you for your patience and understanding."

When resetting the IFE at inidividual seats, the CCM should provide similar
advise to the customer before starting the reset procedure.

Perhaps our engineers have stumbled over Panasonics long term secret plan of mass murder by using mind control on our passengers!