PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 30th Jul 2008, 00:27
stonyisland

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A little confused

I've been watching this thread for the last few months and I appreciate all of the info I've gleaned from it and I have applied to this cadet scheme myself. However, I'm a little confused about all of this talk of "don't reveal any of the test details". I understand that it seems unfair to divulge information about assessments to those who haven't been assessed because its like ruining your own chances by giving away information and giving others a leg up that you didn't have coming in to the assessment. And I also saw someone's post that referred to Etihad staff monitoring these forums as well. But isn't that the reason why there is a forum like this one? For the most part, we're all anonymous outside of those who joined the Facebook group. Not to say that I want someone to tell me, "the answer to number 32 is B", but we're all here to share information and learn from other, whether they're rumors or not. At the end of the day, I think it doesn't matter who knew what or how someone told them the tests will proceed because you can receive all the inside tips and tricks but if you don't have what they're looking for, as far as aptitude, attitude, etc., you just won't get chosen especially since they're only choosing 12 in this round. And it won't be the end of the world if you don't get chosen this time...its been mentioned that this might not be the only selection and there are plenty of, albeit dwindling, opportunities in the world. Just keep ya head up and stay positive. And I'll be happy to share whatever I can after the assessment.