PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2008, 16:12
airbusbatics

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cessna95, you sound like a RACIST if I ever heard one!

What's your problem? Why do you keep using racist terms like "Bombay" and "TURBAN" to designate certain people?

The company is not Filipino majority owned. They have the right to put whoever they want to work there! It's a business not a goverment agency or a charity. What's it to you anyway?

The important thing is that the cadets graduate ASAP so they can go on with the rest of their lives. That's what matters.

I'm sorry for Rhoda and the other employees. But guess what cessna95, when you grow up you will find out that no one has a job for life. You will never be given a contract guaranteeing you a job for life. You don't want to be fired - become the boss.

What's disturbing is your racial/nationalistic abuse. Specially from someone who comes from a country where 10% of the population is working abroad. What if all the other countries where hardworking honest Filipinos are employed thought the same way as you and wanted all the foreigners out...What if all the airlines abroad that employ Filipino pilots suddenly sent them away / slurred them just because they are FOREIGNERS. Stop and think! Treat the foreigners in your country with the same respect and consideration as would like your fellow countrymen abroad to be treated.

Your racial slur disgusts me. You're not a pilot. You're a disgrace. Educate your mind.