PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 6
Thread: Ryanair - 6
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2008, 11:28
pee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To my mind, such a price war in the current situation it's not only a very high-risk strategy, it's simply insane. Moreover, a campaign like that would not be a shock nor surprise to anybody, as FREE fligths are being advertised almost constantly. MOL's possible efforts to dazzle the public by further controversies or personal arrogance are doomed as well, we've seen it before, we almost expect it to happen again in a next statement or during a press conference. The only thing we do not expect him to do is, as Facelookbovvered put it, the creation of a "more customer focused Ryanair". So, maybe, dear MOL, you can impress us [only] by doing just that?

Btw. I'm in favour of those connecting flights. With the current fuel prices, I don't have any hopes for a direct low-cost connection from Finland to Spain. I pay double the single fare to get South via Hahn or Bremen. Many thousands more would do the same, they just fear to proceed without any guaranty to be actually delivered there. It's where the "hidden" sources of potential passengers really are.