PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joyce the new CEO of Qantas
View Single Post
Old 29th Jul 2008, 03:49
Keg

Nunc est bibendum

Received 11 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs down Let me count the lies...

...how much revenue...if it (Qantas Group) had taken strategy advice from AIPA and not started JQ, leaving the low fare market to VB and the back couple of rows of some clapped out second hand 767s?
AIPA's position was never about not starting up J*. AIPA's position was all about QF honouring it's agreement with AIPA about giving us a seat at the table to discuss operations of the LCC as was written into various EBAs at the time.

As the moderator said...these posts alone have given the Mr. Joyce a perfect word picture of AIPA and its orchestrated tactics.
I don't recognise any QF long haul crew on this thread who have displayed venom toward Mr Joyce. That would also make your assertion of it being 'orchestrated tactics' by AIPA to be a lie.

Which by the way use members money which is tax deductible and hence I'm paying for. Must write to the ATO.
Knock your socks off. It's the law.

The rest of your post is just the usual trash. As usual you play the man and not the ball. I note that on a couple of different threads you've mysteriously disappeared once the obvious distortions in your posts have been highlighted.

"How can you tell a Sky God?......You can't he already knows everything"
Nice to know see the chip on the shoulder hasn't diminished any though!