PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: ASA Staff Shortage
View Single Post
Old 28th Jul 2008, 14:39
BeGoneTFN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ASA management

Have had a few rants today, won't waste any time here.

TFN for the sake of ASA, go away please.

You do not deserve to be our CEO, you are a disgrace.

Why on earth are you still here, surely you can't do anymore damage. Well actually maybe you still can , I guess you could really stuff up the EBA just to try and make a name for yourself.

You must have a massive ego as you obviously are not concerned with how you might be remembered by those whom you have effected whilst charged with the governance of the organisation. What was previously a great organisation.

I'll finish by stating that whilst Bernie was the boss he was sure to do the rounds, shook his hand plenty of times, when you took over all you could do was send out a DVD hoping the masses would throng to your show, never saw it, have'nt seen your nasty head in all the years you have been our alleged saviour, if you turned up I could promise I would not give you the time of day.

I do not support you or your direction of my organisataion, the organisation that through my training I have dedicated a large part of my life, you will come and go and not give a rats arse for the place or the people.

DO US ALL A FAVOUR A NICK OFF A HOLE!

BgTFN