PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2008, 23:55
emirates girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Santusa

Hey there,
to be honest its just so hard with recruiters to know what they look for and what they don't. in my answers (and i'm pending medical) i was more in between not saying anything and saying anything. for example when i had the difficult co worker question, i said that i did say something to them but then i provided an example of something that helps everyone, so it i tried to compromise all the time. i'm not sure if not saying anything at all is good or bad, i know they do look for people who are followers and don't question the rules etc that much. prob better that you look like you go along with everything and dont create conflict than if you had expressed your opinion too much.

meedo--- another girl from hobart, called lauren (who i went over with , not sure if you remember her) got the emirates call last night!! so excited for her! i tried to get her to leave with us but she has a september date and its prob a bit tight with time for her as well. but no matters will catch up with her in dubai!!
also i bought a book about dubai from book shop the other day and there is sand boarding over there- sounds great!! i'm on the countdown now, putting in my medical email on wed/thurs so will call you if have probs then hopefully will get final approval and my ticket! i'm booked flying into melb as well now.
33 days!!!

ek girl