PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2008, 10:05
fernandeztv

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont have any "inside" information! I am just repeating what has been put up in detail on the flt ops notice board! If anyone is a cadet at CA he/she would be aware of what i am saying . (I know that most of the cadets may not have seen this as they are away due to the weekend while the notice was put up late Friday afternoon).

Again as i had mentioned earlier, we have been divided into batches of 8 (it does not matter if you are course 3, 4 or 5 etc..what matters now is if you are batch A, B, C etc...)

Two time lines have been posted.

Initially with the available capacity in the ALSIM and the Cebu 320 SIM, 8 cadets will graduate per month starting oct/nov 2008. A time line has been posted regarding when each batch of 8 will graduate.

Another time line has been posted assuming we get another level D A320 SIM, and additional C172s at a certain point in time in future. If and when this happens, then 16 will be able to graduate in one month.

Hope this clarifies your question. As i said, it only can be credible once we start seeing things moving forward here at base (and achieving the internal milestones). Till then we as cadets continue to keep the faith...and hope for the best...

We have waited so long with patience...atleast now the new mgmt is trying to rectify things instead of giving us stories! Lets give them a chance. If things go as planned, we have got nothing to lose and everything to gain now

Cheers everyone...