PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MERGED: Qantas Decompression ?
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2008, 06:18
another superlame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wow what an exciting week for all the wrong reasons.
I hope this is a BIG BLOODY WAKE UP CALL to Geoff Murray David and all the other morons that run this once illustrious and wonderful airline. It is after all an airline, not a BRAND, not a shareholders investment but a company that is being undermined by its management.

I applaude the crew of this aircraft, no more needs to be said.

But with QFs run of incidents in the last 12 months somebody in a postion of power needs to wake up to themselves and allow QF to return to its position of the worlds best and safest airline once again.

In my time with QF I have heard people say they are the luckiest airline in the world, with what could have been,eg Bangkok Qf1, and again this year with the 744 losing most of its elec power, VH-OED with its cracked butt joint about 5 years ago.

Whatever the reason for this latest incident, now is the time for the board to rebuild the airline and engineering and give their passengers the service,reliability and safety that they have paid for.

It is time to stop taking the paying passengers for granted and treat them with the respect and courtesy they deserve.

Thank you
I will now hop off my high horse