PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How goes the REX EBA "negotiations" ?
View Single Post
Old 27th Jul 2008, 06:15
The Stooge

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
apache one of my suggestions is that you never get angry you just get even. Striking is just getting angry. Maybe our wage payers the traveling public need to be a little enlightened. Its ok for a plumber or what not to knock on your door and charge $300, and then think about how much he will charge for the job. That is acceptable? Unfortunately we can bang on here all we like but nothing will ever change because we are not a united group. United we will stand, divided we will fall and thats what is happening. I gave the feds about $900 last FY and what did I get for it? A pocket sized diary and a discount card for europcar. That is where our problem lies. Our negotiators for the new EBA are employed by LKH, and trained to fly the Saab 340 magnificently, not negotiate, that is where our problem lies. Management cancels EBA meetings that is where our problems are. I would be happy to contribute to an industrial negotiator, but sadly not every one would be prepared to do that. So we are not united, instead we would rather piss and moan and not put a little hard earned where our mouths are. Apache without getting nasty, personal, and turning the perception of the whole pilot group into a pack of assh@les what other options do we have. Yes the golden rule does state he who has the gold rules, we will never have enough.