PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - "Women try to open door mid-flight"
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2008, 15:21
Michael SWS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by yamaha
I am sorry for you Brits but slowly losing control of your own society. You are forgetting how one should behave.

I don't say that with any pleasure as the good or even great things from British culture have spread themselves worldwide.

However Knives, alcohol, ASBO's, where will it end?

What a shame to see a true stately country descend to such unruly levels.
It's absolutely true, and shocking to those of us who live in the UK as well as those observing from overseas.

There is a small section of British society that is unruly and out of control, and it makes the entire country a less pleasant place in which to live.

Let's hope these two women are slapped with such a fine that they will never be able to afford to get intoxicated again.

Originally Posted by Rainboe
Yet more idiocy from you. Nobody else in the world gets drunk? Less of your nationalistic nonsense please! I see drunkards in Spain at Fiesta time, I see drunkards all over Europe in the streets. I see drunkards panhandling in the States and Canada. People with drink problems are everywhere- it is becoming a western society problem. You have lost a lot of respect here and now wish to get your own back on Brit Pruners. What a wally of a posting!
I disagree, Rainboe. What yamaha says is absolutely true

It is nothing to do with drunks on street corners. There is a section of British society that is completely out of control and does not know how to behave in public. Whether it's shouting into mobile phones on public transport or pissing in the street after a night of binge drinking, they are out of control. It's a national embarrassment.