PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air New Zealand - is my confidence misplaced?
Old 26th Jul 2008, 09:31
Romeo India Xray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rainboe

That was a bit harsh, when we come here we come to answer PAX questions, allay fears etc. Many things that we find logical may seem completely contradictory to PAX, likewise we may find some questions completely illogical when to PAX they seem to be very logical. Passengers only get to see the public face of an airline - if that looks shoddy then of course they will start to have a few underlying questions about the non-public bits of the company too.

Passagiata

I dont work for ANZ (or even in the same hemesphere), but I can give you my opinion.

ANZ fall under the auspicies of the Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand - check out the public part of their site:

Civil Aviation Authority of New Zealand

I have recently been involved in implementing a safety procedure within my company. We used a template .... from New Zealand ..... and all this LONG before this safety measure is going to be legally required. The point is that NZ carriers were already well ahead in improving safety.

I dont think you have anything to worry about with ANZ!

Last edited by Romeo India Xray; 26th Jul 2008 at 09:33. Reason: spelling