PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Helicopters Doha, Qatar
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2008, 15:02
shilka

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation GHC - A Helicopter company????

Not sure if anyone from the so called "management" has least idea of how to run a professional set up .I Worked there for a few years and quit in utter frustration like many others . Operations - -- are run like its a company of trucks and trailers .Even there things are better planned. Engg. --- Company decides to hire the cheap and no good Egyptian lot. Do Not get me wrong . There is nothing against nationalities as may be deciphered by few . But the ones hired are definitely not the capable lot. Admin.-The less said the better. With total monopoly in Qatar , GHC management does not care about what clients think of the services provided. Slowly standard of pilots is also going the company way . Some good ones are still there just because they are Married Accompanied. Its a sad story - The way the company has gone after the new management took over , post Mike Evans and Steve Kirkland. From what I hear Morale of employees is all time rock bottom... But who cares?? As long as flights take off and money pours in . ...