PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways DEP Selection - THE lowdown Part 1
Old 25th Jul 2008, 13:18
757_Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Impossible to tell how you did on the initial day btw - it's easy to over-analyse yourself...
absolutely. I was convinced that the interview went badly - i answered all the questions but waffled in a few places, lost my thread in one and dug myself a huge huge hole in another!
Everything else went OK, but overall I assumed I had blown it, didn't get a phone call by the time I went to bed on the friday (were told on the day that there was a "very good chance" we would know by the weekend).
So I was quite surprised when I got the "well done you passed" phone call whilst in the crew room preparing for a flight on the monday! made that trip a good one!

What I can say is that i really, really, really, really, prepared for the interview (i used e-interviewpreparation.com - and can recommend). I assume that because I was well prepared I could afford a number of slips on the day and still make it over the bar.

Looking forward to the sim now.

Oil price down 20$ on the week, so I guess BA have just torn up business plan 364B! I will hopefully make it into the pool and what will happen will happen. I can only control my actions - The rest of it I shall leave to fate.