PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - A sticky situation!! Any ideas???
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2008, 10:16
Kash360

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post A sticky situation!! Any ideas???

Hi guys, This is my first post even though i have been reading all the posts in this forum for a while. I have a bit of a problem and was wodering if anyone may help. I am currently working as a consultant engineer and wish to carry on with my flying career. I started flying 8 years ago and then stopped. I did my ppl single and multi in the states (FAA). I have now managded to save some money and continue with my studies. I have read that the best thing to do is long distance learning which i will start on the 25th August with bristol ground school. I will be giving up my day job to consetrate on my studies. I have a total of 88 hours and was wondering if my hours would still count or would i need to do them again. I am wanting to become a professional pilot. After my ground school i will be looking at buildng my hours upto 150 and getting my CAA licence. I will then be looking at Oxford for the Waypoint course. Im sure i can get it cheaper but It is Oxford and i think most airlines like to see that you come from a good school. Any suggestions would be greatfull. Aslo sorry if there is spelling mistakes!!!