PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is my flying school being a little unfair?
Old 24th Jul 2008, 23:19
Nathan1986

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd just like to thank everyone for their advice, I think i may look for a flying school elsewhere, I did feel a little hard done to, as much as I value an instructors time and knowledge, it wouldnt have been a problem if i had been made aware of the cost beforehand. I feel dissapointed and let down by the club now and will enquire about flying somewhere else. I live in north west england, i did not name the school as i thought it to be a little unfair considering i was asking your opinions without "naming and shaming" when for all i know this could be common practice.

On a lighter note i find it very re-assuring coming on and talking to you guys, im really impressed with the amount of positive comments such as "dont let this stop you" and "keep flying". Im sure many of us are in the same boat when it comes to boring people to death when we talk about flying. I think that throughout the training process almost everyone feels like they will never get there and feels like giving up when things get tough. I really think that this is a great place for people to get a good old kick in the backside!!!

Cheers guys!

Nathan