PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2008, 05:13
meedo12000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Hey EK Gal

Yes We Are Counting Down....theres a song called rise up by yves la rock or something but it says my dream is to fly like the rainbow so high.......that would be a reality for us soon. dont stress with the luggage 50 kg is enough to carry from aus. more shopping in dubai at discounted prices...what happend to my idea (SPIRIT OF TASMANIA).LOL. . try to see which option would be cheaper. secondly ill call ek today to confirm my email has been received and if theres anything else regarding my app i need to get done and ill request that we take the same flight but you too try the same.lol In regards to internet im not sure but it looks like ill by a laptop from here if i get a good tax return but with internet letting a guy come in youre room these question is best left for someone who works with EK.lol were both on the same boat. and finally if you need me to shrink youre documents onto a pdf than let me know rather than sending 50 attachments to ek.......enjoy the last month at the workplace and get prepared as youre new life begins.....keep me up to date with the meds.