PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Soaring fuel prices solution on the horizon
Old 24th Jul 2008, 04:24
Skydrol Leak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well, your answer is exactly what i was pointing out;some people make way too much money for doing nothing! The fuel will not come down for awhile, believe me it is good to read the "boring" Economist now and then,they set your head straight up right there...
The result of the high oil prices is the higher inflation,right? Meaning the prices will go up to counteract the rise in inflation.With all the insecurity in the Middle East (Iraq mostly) it is a gamble anyhow.The rising Asian and Indian economies are taking the role with all the so called "third world countries" doing better then us, which we still won't accept because we live in the best spot in the world,right? Well,reality check again;wake up and smell the coffee people, the world will never be the same as it was before. It is the part of a very good hypothesis from Charles Darwin and I deeply recommend reading the basics, since they help you a lot in making a realistic future plans.
There is a way out, but for us thinking the way we think is not going to happen.

Username:Reality check
Passwordil

Cheers,

Skydrol