PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2008, 02:33
emirates girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
melbourne leavers!!

hi mohamed!~! i'm on here too because cant access facebook and cant be bothered doing any work when i hate my job and im leaving the COUNTRY!! yah!
Congrats on getting your medicals and getting final approval!! do you have any idea of the time of our flights? obviously i have to get up from hobart prior to our flight time and have been thinking about booking that to get best price....

the way i am doing right now is very excited! i have completed my dentals and having my medical done tomorrow-- hopefully i'll get everything done and results back by next thurs to complete my email on time. i've read over everything really thoroughly so as soon as i get the results i'll have everything emailed off- but if i have a prob i'll def give you a shout- thanks for the offer!!

also whats this about your phone disconnecting? i have been worried about that-- whether i should continue my telstra contract-- i was thinking about paying out my contract i only have a couple of months left. and buying a phone over there- app technology is really cheap!!
also i am relying on your to teach me arabic on the way over- i bought a book but obviously pronouncing is a whole other story!!

take care- keep me updated- CANT WAIT!!! 35 days count down.