PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Senate Inquiry into CASA.
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2008, 00:00
OpsNormal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boaccomet4, be careful - the problem with identifying individuals or individual cases means that there will always be someone who reads your words who may well have a greater knowledge of what really went-on (no, I am not saying I know any more than you on the instance you've raised - in fact I have had nothing really to do with that company ever, except on an inter-company level at one stage). I have been away from the QLD scene for over 12 months and I have no problem putting two and two together and identifying the organisation you allude to.

Whilst there may well be some truth in only some of what you say I cannot agree that you can lay the blame for the whole issue at the feet of the FOI involved. You see, this industry occasionally works in mysterious ways. An overheard word said about someone in a hangar, a first hand comment by a concerned outsider and all of a sudden someone else (usually the FOI) usually has the blame for the original protaginist shooting his/her mouth off to anyone who would listen..... Do you follow me?

Personal experience has me believing some people who only ever see the worst in everything also need to learn to use a typewriter/computer, especially if they have easily identifiable aspects to their handwriting.....

Jail at leas one of them and send a message to the industry
So just who do you propose to be your sacrificial lamb?

Regards,

OpsN.