PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Mega Merged: REX Recruitment/Cadetship and Working for REX
Old 23rd Jul 2008, 12:58
nomorecatering

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts
The rex lads and ladettes are flying their tailplanes off, lots of hrs being done, their warriors are allways in the air and seem to be quite reliable now that a few teething problems with them have been sorted out. Much more so than the junk I;m trying to keep servicable.............hope my boss is reading this.

Both ours and their operations seem to be working well together now, hasnt been any real conflict..even the instructors seem to have mellowed out and are starting to be allright blokes.....just remember to join on crosswind when the circuit is busy. Nada straight in approaches.

Oh, if anyone is doing a nav on weekdays and feels a bit peckish, drop in to YMNG. They have opened the canteen to the public and hot food can me bought. They do a pretty decent hamburgerfor about 5 bucks.

Dont do your engine runups on the apron, the surface is deteriorating badly and you will pick up enough stones to file your props down to toothpicks. Do them on the taxiway.

Some new parking arangements on the apron too, there are now tiedowns in the middle of the apron with a taxilane going counter clockwise around. think its about 18m wide (dont quite me though). So stay on the yellow line and watch your wingtips.

Jets should enter the apron off the taxiways fom 05/23.

Cheers all