PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2008, 20:38
bhill68

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi sarahz

hi everyone!!

most of the things and tips i learned from here , its very useful so read everything that is in here.

im a boy so i really dont know much a about the grooming for girls but when the 5 of us were picked, the lady told to the the other girls to wear their hair tight and groomed, the girls had to follow a dress code like business attire with a skirt, light colors like blue dark something like that, the hair have to look like a flight attendant!!.

when you go to the open day, remenber they watch you the moment you step in to the room, so be nice to everybody and always but always smile all the time, they like that.

before you go to the open day try to read many things about the company because the ladies will ask you about that, i remenbered that they asked how many airplanes does emirates have? and also, how many routes do they fly, i answer two of them but remenber dont answers all of them , give the others the oportunity to talk.

about the group discussions, always try to speak so everybody in the group can hear you, but dont over talk, always smile they watching you all the time, and remnber when somebody is sayng something you always have to said "thats a good idea" even if its not hehehehh, "i agree with that" just be polite all the time.

the english test, they gonna give you 45 to do it, so read and read many times so you dont get confuse and you will do fine.

the other group discussion is with a smaller gruop ,, this disccussion is about business situations, mine was about a hotel manager and we had to picked 5 guest out 10 and she asked why., by then only smile even if you dont know what to answer just smile heheheh i didi that lol.

im still waiting for the result, is gonna be one month since my final interview.

also, remenber be your self.
i wish you the best and good luck to all of you who are going to the open day, enyoy that day its very exciting .

good luck. if you have more çquestion i will be glad to answer.