PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 2008, 13:07
Bambe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bonastle, simply e-mail them when you are ready. It has to be well written but no need to write a novel.
Just tell them you were asked to come back in 6 months, that you are ready and would like to get a date for you reassessment.
Kindest regards and blablabla....

I'd like to clarify some points.
First of all, I've never said that CTC's unsecured loan was dead! I had a chat with one of CTC chief training captain so he's more than aware of what's going one at the top of the top... He simply said that I should hurry getting in the schemes because the unsecured loan may become soon a secure loan...

Next, some of you have to realised that if easyJet pays you 1000 tax free pounds every months on top of your basic (28 000 pounds a year), most of the other partners (including BA) simply pay you a first officer salary (about 35 000 GROSS) and that you have to pay around 1000-1200 a months back to the bank for the first 7 years of employment..Cityjet being the worst.

EVERYBODY will pay, CTC is awesome because of its financial structure, its first class training, its "free type rating" and finally its connections with the airline industry....AND THAT IS IT.
Stop dreaming guys, those who go for easyJet will fly the first 6 months FOR FREE without any guarantee of securing a job after.

Consider your training cost as an investment, 60 000 pounds is nothing compare to the life style you'll get within 10 years.
Whish you (and me by the way
) the best of luck.

Bambe