PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Business Air/BM commuter turns Regional
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2001, 22:00
Nosferatu

Goodness me Inkjet, you sound like a typical BM employee, I must say. I would point out that BRAL made 25% more profit (net, pound notes) than BM and BMC put together this year.
We DON'T pay our Jetstream or any turboprop guys the same as our Jet guys. Further, anyone working for BM has no room to slag other people's Company Car policy. You have clearly never been to Castle Don and looked at the rows of exotic Company machinery parked in front of that particular building !!

As for the share price, $1.50, and £0.60.

Now, to me, any businessman who persuades the institutions to cough up the capitalisation at £1.50 for a £0.60 share is obviously gifted at something. This was our own Terry Liddiard, and the profit from that initial float also lined the pockets of your boss. Further, it may be fairly said that the share price only fell following an unnecessary profit warning. Whatever, he certainly made a pile for Bish again didn't he. I wonder how long the cash will last oversupplying an already crowded transatlantic sector?

bmi, now that's rebranding, when even the staff, from the hangar cleaner to the board cant say what it stands for. At least we don't have the chop-happy, pessimistic overworked culture that has existed in BM for the last fifteen years.
Get a life. I've worked for both Companies, and I know which I prefer. I also make sure I get my facts right before I start spouting off and slagging other operators innaccurately.

[This message has been edited by Nosferatu (edited 20 May 2001).]

[This message has been edited by PPRuNe Towers (edited 21 May 2001).]