PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Business Air/BM commuter turns Regional
View Single Post
Old 20th May 2001, 13:19
INKJET

F O H
Nope, i don`t believe in father xmas, but i have been around a bit and know how the real world operates. As for BRAL/BRYMON i`am not sure,but if were running things at BRAL the first thing to go would be base captains company cars(why do you people clutter up busy ramp areas with FORD EXPLORES)and no i`am not jealous as my M`class doesn`t have BRAL plastered all over it.
Also explain why your jetstream drivers get the same pay(captains)as your EBM145/BAe146 guys,remember it`s the people down the back that pay, and the more of them`then the bigger the pot to pay out of.
Oh FOH just remind of what price BRAL floated at, and the average share price uptil news of BA`s purchase broke!!! the only person who made any money out of that was sir MB, and he got shot of it when he saw the Aussie was interested. Guess what FOH,he runs (and owns)BM.
So FOH what does the future hold for you,£50 says you will never get the chance to transfer to mainline, that your pay rises will be RPI if your lucky, and i bet the big red 4X4 don`t stay long. In bmi the future bright, the future is red,white&blue.

Use the force Luke,use the force

PS i like a quite life, so please stop powering back off stands

FOH you are the weakest link "GOODBYE"

[This message has been edited by INKJET (edited 20 May 2001).]

[This message has been edited by INKJET (edited 23 May 2001).]