PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2008, 14:50
Bambe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey Tom, I'm taking my phase 4 in 3 weeks from now only because CTC didn't want to delay my departure to New Zealand.

I'm under contract with easyJet (cabin crew) until october 31th so I can't start training (if I'm succesfull) beforeore November.... I was supposed to sit my sim-check in April but they said to me that once you pass you can't delay, you have to take the date they give you... Actually, if I'm good I won't leave before January or February as all the courses are full until this date...

And an other point, I talked with a Captain last day, he's a CTC trainer in Nursling as well and he told me that because of the credit crunch, the unsecured loan should simply disapear... The future will be very different, the selected candidates will still benefit from CTC connections and first class training (which is already a lot) but will probably have to self-fund the training..
Once again, I don't say that this is what will happen but times are changing and I would strongly recommend everybody who feel ready to go for it within the next few months.

Do you guys already in the scheme have more information??

Best of luck