PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2008, 14:09
lizplt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Danger UNbelievable!

Ok so had first stage of testing today. First off would like to say how helpful this little thread has been!

I think there are a few changes to the format now, like they have D/S/T questions in the motivation part for the first stage of testing. I didn't see that mentioned before as part of stage 1.

However, I would LOVE to comment on the rest of the stage 1 tests, but the only other one I got to do was the checking test! This was due to the fact that they did not have enough exam papers for all the candidates so the group I was in was told that we couldn't do them!!!

Our options were either to wait and see if the papers arrived or we could leave there and then and what we had already done would be the only bit that got assessed and from that we would be told if we got to stage 2. If we had got to stage 2 we would have the priviledge (!) of doing the other two tests along with all the other stage 2 tests in Southampton. So of course 99% of people opted to stay but in the end they never arrived and we were all sent home feeling rather annoyed and lacking in two of the aptitude tests.

I don't know whether to feel pleased about this or not?! I'm still trying to figure out if it has actually worked in my favour.

Still...bit rubbish. Thought I'd just share my experience with everyone else.