PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PPL Airlaw?!?!?!?!
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2008, 10:36
madgav

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
3 questions wrong across all 7 exams
Wow, you must have had at least four 100%'s then
Just done Nav with just the one question wrong, that's 2 questions wrong in 4 exams so far.
I have been using the online practice exams at airquiz.com as well as the confuser. So far I have found:

Air Law: Questions were if anything more like those on airquiz. Easy enough if you know the source material, although (as has been stated) watch the dodgy wording. Oh, and yes you do need to read the supplementary material.

Met: Questions were very similar to those in the confuser. Airquiz examples were a little too easy I thought, actual exam was trickier.

Human Perf: All examples were easy, exam also easy if you know the source material.

Nav: Again the confuser seemed to have the more representative questions. The first 10-12 questions were based around planning a flight with 2 legs and an alternate. You spend the first 15 minutes marking the route on the chart (which was provided) and don't actually get any questions answered in this time. During the Nav exam, as for Met, I found that there were slight time pressures (i.e. I barely had enough time to check my answers).

The worst thing about the exams, IMHO, is the amount of study time required, sometimes it's not easy for me to juggle it with family and all the other stuff I'm involved in . There's a lot of reading, also I'm not blessed with a photographic memory so usually have to work quite hard at remembering it.

But it's still progessing as quickly as the flying at the moment, partly thanks to 'summer' 2008 .

Gav.
www.madgav.org