PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2008, 05:40
meedo12000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel Hi All

Is there anyone else apart from emirates gal and myself leaving melbourne on the 29th........common Jem -Jem Dont spoil the party u gotto come along with us...............common forum group members support the cause.lol. Anyway if anyone is let us know in other word anyone arriving in Dubai on the 30th of August then you should speak up because the most likely scenario is were going to be in the same training group . I Just got a confirmation email from Ek to state they received my medicals now its waiting for the ticket to dubai.......
The most expesive part is the dentals (less than $1000 AUD ) the rest i have health cover for and done straight away.....Anyway it would be great fro anyone whos going to be in dubai at the same time to add me to their freinds list on either facebook or msn ([email protected]) or Email me guys and gals ([email protected]) 37 Days to Go EK Gal....The Countdown is still going...........My Dream is to fly like the rainbow so high...............

Another Thing for those who are currently cabin crew with EK what can the pay get up to on a monthly basis? or in other words what was the max in USD did you earn in a month? thanks for all the help im still around and not going anywhere unless on a plane guys so dont be afraid to knock on the door..........