PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Girls
Thread: Cathay Girls
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2008, 05:30
quadspeed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I have done no such thing. I have never used his name on here ever
really? is it amnesia or just a lie?

Wow [his name] you don't quit do you. You weren't this tough when we flew together, and you weren't that good either.
(The Messiah, 18th June 2007
)
there's a few more.... but not quite so subtle.

..with your 38th birthday coming and you only being an s/o..
The Messiah, 17th June 2007)
The private message was a heads up that his identity is known in CX. He may need that safety net at SAS sooner than he thinks if he continues to use words like imcompetent when referring to his new boss who he admitted he doesn't even know.(The Messiah, 5th July 2007)
You've stated that everyone on here posts with anonymity; that IS the idea. Which is why your posts are poisoned and threathening, trying to imply that any of us should be afraid, very afraid, if you and your buddies manage to unmask any of us.

I don't know your identity, nor do I wish to do so. But if I did, it could be quite easy to create a user, based on any email account, and make slanderous accusations and post a few classified documents pretending to be you or someone very similar to you. Would that put your job on the line, or would it seem reasonable to give you the benefit of the doubt as to the origin of those posts?

The point being, things aren't always what they seem. You may even be targeting the wrong guy.

Last edited by quadspeed; 21st Jul 2008 at 05:44.