PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Recruitment Plans
View Single Post
Old 20th Jul 2008, 16:55
leeds 65

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok points taken,thank you.

a ryanair line training captain/sfi/tre does earn a tidy sum no doubt about that ,certainly a lot closer to 160k EURO than 100 k i can assure of that.

talking myself down is a bit harsh,im just being brutally honest in my observations.look at this situation logically.of course pay increases would be welcome anytime ,the more the better.However take a step back and look at the situation.ryr is a european low cost short/medium haul carrier to expect excessive sums of money is ridiculous however it would be welcome.now compare ryrs pay to logan air or someother regional in the states.massive diff isnt there.ryr and other pilots nagging about pay all the time is a bit rich i think.the top ryr salary would be probably close to the top salary bracket in most societies,as opposed to the poor son of a b....ch in the states flying around in a TP or commuter jet on buttons.in my opinion a pilot salary is decent nothing to complain about,your going to be well off etc etc,more is welcome but for short haul europe=pushing the boat.im sure most people with agree with that interpretation.

ill state again pay increase welcome but certainly not to be expected and for ryrs operation thats fair enough.end of

yes money in accountancy is good but the first few years your on ****e.