PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 16th Jul 2008, 10:33
tail wheel

Received 225 Likes on 120 Posts
There are those posting in this thread whose access to PPRuNe has previously been removed, on a number of occasions, under various nom de plums.

They have a long history of contributing to the demise of various aviation bulletin boards but have never been given the same opportunity on PPRuNe. Because they destroyed other similar forums and have no where else to go, they are again back voicing their ill informed, bigoted opinions on PPRuNe.

They are back under a variety of pseudonyms and they and I know who they are. They are easy to detect: persistently aggressive, bigoted and biased "expert opinion" posts; inability to accept other’s perspectives; inability to debate an issue in a calm professional manner. They exhibit very little real knowledge or experience of the subjects they debate.

Their aviation life exists solely within the periphery of amateur aviation, at a knowledge and experience level commensurate with private flying.

It is to those I address my comments:

You are guests on PPRuNe and your access is at our pleasure, only if you desist from your repetitious aggressive posts and subtle and not so subtle threats to other users.

Otherwise, history will repeat itself and you will again be seeking another aviation forum to destroy.

Don’t say you have not been warned!

Tail Wheel