PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 16th Jul 2008, 09:47
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bob Murphie

I suggest in future you eat your dickmite; don't smoke it.

Your posts are a most amazing mishmash of conspiracy and convolution that leaves one uncertain and calling for position advisory.

I think is is increasingly obvious to all readers that you are not here to debate ADS-B, you are here to cover the strategic withdrawal of the Aviation Pope and try and drag the thread into invective so it is closed.

Your name rings a bell - are you not the disenchanted ex-AOPA director who has been around forums since your 'exit' trying to get even?

Sorry Bob Murphie, your drift will not succeed.

Bing

An apology to you, I thought you were on the dickmite trail but your current post returns to the topic. And, I'm in a fluster you say? Yeah, right, I might just hold off on the m'aidez for the moment

At present, Australia currently has a good robust ATC system that has NO reliance on any one component
Pardon? It is reliant on TAAATS (that is backed up ML / BN) and radar heads - that are not backed up but will be by ADS-B. The system has ABSOLUTE reliance on one component - each radar head - until ADS-B arrives.

GPS can be greatly affected by sun 'storms' or sunspots.
You trot out your RAIM data and I'll trot out mine.

if the entire ATC system vanished, individual aircraft fitted with TAS will still be able to see other aircraft fitted with transponders
Now I get it - it's you with the pecuniary interest - you have forked out $10K plus for a TCAS and it becomes obsolete with ADS-B. Ahhhhhhh.

Bing, you must be chewing a small plug of dickmite - like him you ignore responses and move on to the next wild card.

Your whole scenario is based on:
1. Terrorist attacks
2. GPS system total failure or blocking.

Ever studied probability and/or chaos theory?

Dick Smith is FOR ADS-B? On his terms. Who does he represent (apart from Dick)?