PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 16th Jul 2008, 09:20
Bob Murphie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying Binghi;

I would advise you that you underestimate Mr michael.

He is not as stupid as he looks.

Indeed he looks like a photo I once saw in an AOPA magazine.

Seems that the AOPA forum is dead so they must start spruiking their propaganda on a sterile website as this. You should note, if I have his handle correctly, he, and his "puss filled" mate are banned here.

It must be bad for their members who only want them to represent them in the quest to "fly without unnecessary restrictions and costs". If he is who I believe he is.

If things go pear shaped, they will blame Dick Smith or myself.

Remember this is the same crew that wanted the ASIC mandated so they could make a quid out of their members. Same mob wanted the security locking devices introduced so they could claim saviour status by designing a mixture control lock. Same mob that accepted money from CASA for Roadshows, same mob who didn't fight the Part 47 registration mess, the same mob who made a deal with CASA AVMED branch so it only cost you half what CASA reckoned was a good thing, and embraced, albeit with reservations the ADSB concept.

I believe the spruiker here, Mr james, has an interest that does not abide what his fellow members expect of him as a member of a peak GA aviation body.

He has demonstrated he is an avid supporter of the concept and to hell with his responsibilities.

I believe his problem are just started.
I support your appreciation of his personality disorder, Buffoon.

Start the clock and wait his response, I'll give it 5 minutes.

Bets anyone?