PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 16th Jul 2008, 06:14
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bing

A thugs boxing game says you as criticism of Peuce?

Only when someone says
... looks to me, like james michael stands to profit greatly from ADS-B
After I have several times been quite specific that I stand to gain not a cent and have no direct or indirect pecuniary interest.

That's thuggery, Bing. Cut down your dickmite intake. One puncher of fellow posters reputations is enough on here already.

Antz

However you can't deny that the fitting of ADSB is part of lessening the load of other systems(manpower ...
Adding an extra safety benefit is lessening what other systems and manpower? The ATC experts on here have already made it clear that there is no saving to them

And this slayed me
Especially if as Dick has stated it can be done cheaper and better
Next you will believe politicians' promises. This is the Dick who gave us the Australian transponder mandate in Class E, 'cheaper and better ' with user pays, Class G to Class C (thus clearances and transponders for Avalon) - and plenty of rhetoric about cheaper and better with ADS-B admitting not only does he not have the full facts but he does not even know who from industry is at the decision meetings.

If you are going to believe unsubstantiated rhetoric for deity's sake don't reply to emials from Nigeria - you'll need your money in the bank to pay for the next 'saving' from our saviour.