PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 13th Jul 2008, 02:43
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bob Murphie

You are entitled to your opinions be they right or wrong although I fail to find where your last post offers any comment on the FACTS re ADS-B.

Instead it perpetuates the Dick innuendo and man-play that is increasing on this thread since Dick's fanciful fairytales were exposed to the light of FACT.

Dick

whats the chance he will be offered some "important" position on an Airservices "consultative' panel or something similar as a "reward" fo his support?
You have lost me, Dick. What gutter was that penned from?

That statement from you who wrote on bended knees to the Minister on 3 July and stated
In the past I have been involved in the decision making for complex air traffic equipment where risks were high. I offer my services to the Government in an advisory capacity to help ensure the correct decision is made.
I hope it is becoming increasingly obvious to all who read this thread - hopefully many of influence - that your house of cards has crumbled under the weight of evidence, Dick, and your petulant response is to go the players - trying to mow the opposition down with a single dummy spit.

I came on this thread to canvass information and debate ADS-B issues with people of intelligence and some fact or reasonable knowledge. You have been a total disappointment to me.

thanks for giving us some details from astute industry people who also saw major flaws with the JCP Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA)
Those same astute people, Dick, have recently agreed to NOT oppose the proposal moving forward.

Next pilot medical, Dick, tell the DAME how you are absolutely correct and the majority of intelligent focussed people in the industry are wrong. I'll be interested in the outcome