PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia ADS-B program - another Seasprite Fiasco?
Old 13th Jul 2008, 02:02
Bob Murphie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
james michael;

I suspect I know who you are so I am not concerned with your being exposed or not. If you are indeed who I suspect, the moderators will ban you as they did your real identity if you step out of line. There is more value in, as you say, in having the debate. This I note you to be as an avid supporter of the concept (and the subsidy whether it comes to being or not).

If indeed you are whom I suspect, you are a private VFR pilot with limited flying experience and your knowledge of the subject was not gleaned from April here on Pprune, when you arrived here, but quiet some time prior as an active participant in an implementation team as an industry representative.

If indeed you are whom I suspect, you hold a position of trust in a GA organization who’s members look toward you to save them money and act in their best interests.

If indeed you are whom I suspect, I am certain there is no pecuniary gain in this debate for you, however your motives, if you are whom I suspect, would certainly fit your previously demonstrated ability to ingratiate yourself into positions of importance.

If indeed you are whom I suspect, I am about to get a kicking from OZBUSDRIVER and the other pro ADSB / anti Dick Smith brigade to take the heat off you, and as per your habit, if you are the person whom I suspect you are, you must always have the last say.

In concluasion, something that has bothered me for some time now, and Dick has mentioned it in passing, that nobody from Airservices has come forth to identify themselves and sell the concept. It almost seems that they know the whole show could fall over and they could be held responsible in some way.

A “patsy” would be a very handy thing to have on side to sell ADSB and still have clean hands if things went sour. If indeed you are whom I think you are, I hope your peers will accept your actions.